Babyproof Your Career Online Course
This is the way to have it all and make it work.
Caroline Flanagan presents:
The Babyproof Your Career Online Course
A powerful process that gets to the heart of what it takes to thrive as a working parent.
- Are you worried about what could happen to your career when you have kids?
- Are you avoiding the next career opportunity for fear of how it will affect your personal life?
- Do you wonder how on earth you would find the time for kids, when your career hardly leaves time for yourself?
Instead of putting your head in the sand and hoping it will all magically work itself out, imagine another option. Imagine if before you have kids, you could learn the secret to balancing work and family, so you could feel confident about succeeding at both when the time comes.
With the Babyproof Your Career Online Course, that is exactly what you get.
You will learn:
- How to get your partner on side so your relationship doesn’t lose its way
- How to be more productive, efficient and effective so you have more time for the things that matter
- How to master the art of work life balance
- How to build your career capital so your organisation truly values you
- How to conquer guilt so you can parent with confidence
Why an Online course?
Balancing work and family is not easy. Which is why attending one off workshops, reading work life balance blogs and dipping into the occasional book on balance is not enough.
What you need is a process that gets to the heart of what it takes to succeed as a working parent, tackles the pitfalls head on and gives you a toolkit for achieving balance over the long term.
To be truly effective, this process needs to hold you accountable (work life balance is too easily pushed to the bottom of the list), it needs to be structured (so you know where you are going and can stay on track) and it needs to be flexible enough to suit your busy life (so you can access the course on the go)
Accountability, Structure and Flexibility.
You’ll find them all in the Babyproof Your Career Online Course – thanks to a vibrant community of likeminded peers to exchange ideas, solutions and experiences with, a monthly live Q&A webinar for tackling specific challenges and the opportunity to learn via video, audio or pdf.